Let’s Look At Some Cool Snapchat Names, Hints, Cheats And Tips
Snapchat is one app that has taken the world by storm. It’s easy to use, allows you to send messages for free and makes it possible for friends who are miles apart to keep in touch. Snapchat has made it possible for people to send messages that won’t last forever which appears to be a concept many people appreciate. Thanks to all the different apps available, there’s much more fun to be had.
One thing many Snapchat users tend to do is share their usernames on various platforms online so others can connect with them easily. This article will provide book recommendations of cool snap chat names ( based around books and their authors) and also some general hints and tips.
1. The Art Of Seduction
Author: Robert Greene / Philosopher Jordan B. Peterson
If you’re looking for some unique insights into what it takes to influence then this is an interesting read. It’s not your typical self-help book in that it’s less about ‘believing’ in yourself and how you can learn to be more confident. Instead, this is a controversial book that will tell you how to bend the people around you to your own will. Many readers have claimed that it has sparked them into starting their own business because of the wisdom they’ve gained from reading this book.
2. The Way Of The Superior Man
Author: David Deida
If seducing women is something you would like to master then it may interest you to know that David Deida wrote this interesting read on how men can improve their game with women. While there are many books out there giving advice on how women should act, this one flips the coin and gives advice on how men should behave.
3. The Way Of Men
Author: Jack Donovan
For anyone who wants to know what it takes to be a man this book is equipped with some interesting insights. While the author has a reputation for being a controversial character, there are many who believe he’s touched upon fundamental elements of masculinity in his writings. Many men have also shared their stories of how reading this book helped them improve their lives so if you’re looking for an inspiring read then this could be one to go for.
4. The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
Author: Stephen Covey
Stephen Covey has written quite a few self-help books but this particular one seems to fly off the shelves. The author doesn’t just give you self-help advice, instead he tries to get under the skin of human nature and tells readers what they can do if they want to be more successful.
5. The 48 Laws Of Power
Author: Robert Greene / Philosopher Robert Greene
When it comes to being successful in life then it’s good to know that there are rules which have been proven over time. That’s where this book comes into play as it shares 48 laws that can help people excel in life. Many who read this book claim that the words within seem like a manual on gaining power and influence and how you can stay one step ahead of your competition.
6. The Of Zen
Author: Alan Watts
If you’ve always looked at philosophy with a certain degree of interest then this may be the best book for you. Alan Watts does an amazing job in getting to the core of Zen Buddhism, giving readers insight into how they can change their life for the better. This is one book that has received countless praise from readers who say that it will open your eyes if you give it a chance.
Cool Snapchat Tricks You Should Know About.
We have already explained how to delete your Snapchat account here, should you so choose. But this article we look at tips, tricks and hints for those wanting to improve their user experience.
1. Turn Any Emoji Into a Colorful Filter
When you’re discussing a topic with your friends, the most popular way of communicating is using emoji. Rather than using a good old boring text, emoji can make things more interesting and fun. Using emoji in Snapchat is not only an efficient form of communication but it’s also a great way to explore what your filters have to offer.
If you want to spice up your snapchat game then adding cool filters is probably one of the best ways to do so. While there are plenty of interesting filters on Snapchat , there are some that many people fail to use . One example of this is the color filter which has been designed for users who want something colorful and vibrant rather than dark or murky colors. The following steps will allow you to turn any emoji into a color filter:
1. Go to the emoji section of Snapchat and find the emoji you want to use for your filter.
2. Once you’ve found what you were looking for, tap on it and it will appear in the bar below.
3. Next all you need to do is press and hold on that same emoji which should bring up a new set of options and features including a paintbrush and colored dots (looks like rainbows).
4. That’s all there is to it as the next step is choosing your favorite color from those available. You can also play around with opacity levels until you’re happy with the end result. Keep in mind that these settings may change on how high your resolution is.
2. Find Out Who Removed or Blocked You
Many people fail to realize that there are some incredible perks to using Snapchat . For example, knowing who has removed you from their contacts is something which comes in very handy. People can delete someone from their friends list for several reasons but the person who did this could end up regretting it later on down the line.
Whether you want to know if someone blocked or deleted you then all you have to do is go into your friend’s list and check out the following actions:
1. If a user deletes/blocks you then it will be displayed with a unique icon alongside your name.
2. You’ll also notice that if anyone changes their name or reverts back to an older one then it usually means they have altered something within their friend’s list.
3. Save Your Memories for Later
Looking back at your photos and videos on Snapchat can be a bit tricky as there is no option to do this without having to save it somewhere else first (and even then you can’t access old memories). That’s where the cool snapchat tricks comes into play as that same feature also allows you to keep memories for later viewing. It’s important that users who want to take advantage of this should make sure they follow the following steps:
1. Navigate your camera roll and open up Snapchats Memories section within it. This makes it easier for people to find things later on down the line given they’ve downloaded them or shared them with friends already.
2. Now, open up the snap you want to save and press and hold on it.
3. A new window should appear which will give you all of the options available including Save. The next step is about pressing that same icon and choosing your preferred option from the menu which should be self-explanatory given how many people already use this feature on a daily basis.
4. Draw Your Own Emoji
Being able to draw your own emoji can come in very handy especially when you know what to do:
1. Start off by opening Snapchat and go into one of your chats so you can write down what it is that you would like to add as an emoji .
2. Once you’ve done that, simply tap on any letter and the emoji which is usually associated with it will appear. As a result, you can add any letter from A to Z and get a fallback emoji in return .
3. The next step is adding a color to that specific emoji in order for it to stand out more than anything else.
5. Cool Snapchat Logo
Many people choose to do a screen record while using Snapchat that allows them to create their own logo . The following steps can help you achieve that:
1. Navigate through your Settings menu and find the entry which says Auto-save. Once this feature is enabled, it will turn on automatically every time you open up the app.
2. Your Snapchat logo should be stored in a separate folder which is usually hidden from plain sight. In order to access it, you’ll need to do the following: – Change your device’s date back by 1 day. – Open up Snapchat and keep swiping right until you reach the end of your camera roll.
3- Once that has been done, you should see two different folders; one for media and the other which is hidden. You can rename this folder if you wish or delete it altogether in order to get back your default Snapchat logo .
6. Delete Photos for Good (and Safe)
Being able to delete photos permanently may sound like an impossible task but, luckily enough, there are several different ways of doing this:
1. You can delete photos from your device although it’s not advised to do so as you’ll be deleting the same photo on both your phone and Snapchat .
2. The next step is knowing what you are actually able to upload within Snapchat in order to make sure that doesn’t violate any terms or conditions: photos, videos, and GIFs – although the latter two files need to be under 10MB. All other files which don’t belong in those categories will be treated as a temporary image .
3. Snapchat Memories is one of the most convenient ways of saving your memories without having access to them afterwards. Simply tap on any photo of interest, press and hold on it, then choose Save from the menu that will appear afterwards .
7. Changing Lens Effect
Having a new lens effect can be one of this apps most exciting features although not everyone knows how to do this:
1. Go into your profile and look for the Ghost icon which is usually associated with Snapchat ghost logo. Press on it and hold for a few seconds.
2. Once you’ve managed to do that, the app will take you into your Memories menu where you can manage all of your files.
3. Tap on any photo or video which contains one of these effects and press and hold onto it for a few seconds.
4. The next step is dragging your finger towards the left so you can scroll through all of the available lenses.
8. Snapchat App Drawer
1. The first step is opening up Snapchat and pressing on your profile icon which can be found in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Once that has been done, simply tap on any one of your friends or a friend of your friends in order to open up their profile.
3. The next step is tapping on the flower icon which can be found near the top of your screen, right next to the Search bar.
4. In case you’re wondering why this option may be available, it’s due to the fact that Snapchat has recently introduced a new feature that allows you to star your favorite people.
5. Once that has been done, when swiping right you’ll be able to see the option called Add Friend which should be officially known as Snapchat friends list.
9. Recognize Songs with Shazam Integration
Shazam is a popular program that can recognize songs based on their sound profiles. In order to make use of this nifty feature, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Play a song from your current location which should automatically activate the Shazam application.
2. If not, don’t hesitate and press on the orange button in order to activate the program.
3. Once you’ve done that, tap on the three dots which are located in the top right corner of your screen and press on the option called Share.
4. Snapchat will then provide you with two different options; one to share it on your story and another for tagging.
Finally Some Extra Cool Snapchat Tricks
Finally, if none of these tips have been enough then there are still some cool Snapchat tricks that aren’t widely known about but work very well regardless:
1. While typing on your chat bar, simply press the T icon once, and the emoji with change into a new one that looks like fire or water depending on what you want your message to say.
2. Users who love taking selfies should check out the front facing camera for an alternate view of what they look like.
3. If you want to take a snap with another person then make sure both of your names are on the top right side of your screen which will also display their Bitmoji. This is incredibly useful especially when people want to make memories or collaborate with their friends in some capacity.
4. You can choose how long certain snaps last by pressing and holding onto them until you reach the set time limit that you have in mind.
5. Finally, if someone has taken a screenshot without you realizing then all you have to do is go into your chat history and there should be a notification saying Screenshot 🙂 next to their name or username which is pretty cool indeed!
That’s it for this article. Keep in mind that all the above Snapchat tricks and tips work on both ios and android devices. Hopefully you found our tongue in cheek cool Snapchat names suggestions either funny or useful, or both. If you want to take a closer look at anything then feel free to click on any of the links in order to get more information regarding it in question!