Anything But A Cup Party Explained
What is anything but a cup party ?
An anything but a cup party is exactly what it sounds like – a party where you can’t bring cups. These types of games have been played for decades at parties in the military and also at rugby clubs and on rugby tours.
So what do you bring instead? Anything but cups! This could include plates, bowls, glasses, mugs, or even just a bag of chips.
The point of the anything but a cup party is to get people thinking outside the box and to have some fun. It’s also a great way to reduce waste, as there’s no need for disposables. Plus, it’s just plain old weird and quirky – and who doesn’t love that?
So next time you’re planning a party, ditch the cups and go for something completely different. Your guests will thank you for it!
The Top 20 Anything But A Cup Ideas For Drinking From:
1. A shoe
2. A plant pot
3. A helmet
4. A sink
5. A fish bowl
6. A toilet bowl
7. A vase
8. A dustbin lid
9. An old television set
10. A wheelbarrow
11. A baby’s crib
12. A birdcage
13. An aquarium
- 🚽 Flush Away Boredom With The Most Epic Coffee Mug: Enjoy your brew from a toilet-shaped cup that is sure to have you running to the human-sized toilet once you drink the last sip. Can you think of a better way to start your morning?
- 🚽 Sip Happens: A must-have gag gift for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a birthday gift, Christmas gift, retirement gift, going away present, or holiday gift, our funny coffee mug will steal the show for two reasons: number one, and number two!
- 🚽 One Funny Mug For All Your Brews & Snacks: Much like your intestines after too many slices of late-night pizza, these novelty coffee mugs can hold 12 oz of any brown liquid and double as a bowl to eat ice cream, candy, or even cereal.
- 🚽 Not All Cool Mugs Are Made Equal: Unlike other low-quality funny coffee mugs that can't pass the test of time, our toilet cup is crafted with durable ceramic materials to house your morning cup of joe for years!
- 🚽 The Perfect Gift For Everyone: Watch even the grumpiest morning faces crack into smiles! Surprise your coffee-drinking buddies, co-workers, or roommates on any special occasion and shake up their morning routine.
15. A bathtub
16. A punch bowl
17. A cooking pot
18. A kettle
19. A trash can
20. An ashtray.
Other Drinking Games
1. Flip Cup
2. Beer Pong
4. I Never
5. Most Likely To…
6. Kings Cup
7. Slap Cup
8. Finish Your Drink
9. Safari Drinking Game
10. Drunk Jenga
Yard Of Ale
1. Fill a glass with beer (or any other beverage) to the brim.
2. Place the glass at one end of a table, and stand at the other end.
3. tilt the glass back so that the liquid starts to flow into your mouth, and start drinking!
4. once the liquid reaches your lips, you must keep drinking until the entire contents of the glass are gone.
5. If you spill any liquid, you must start over from the beginning.
The first person to finish their drink wins!
How many Pints In A Yard Of Ale?
There are officially 2.4 pints in a yard of ale, however, there are glasses holding up to 4 pints available to buy. So, if you want to make your own yard of ale, you’ll need 4 pints of beer (or any other beverage).
What Is The Record For Drinking A Yard Of Ale?
The unofficial world record for drinking a yard of ale is held by Paul Unwin, who finished the feat in just 8.8 seconds! David Naylor drinking a yard of ale in a world record-breaking time of nine seconds was captured on camera.
Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke back in 1954 while at Oxford University in the UK, did the yard of ale (two and a half pints) of beer in just eleven seconds – an achievement that earned him a spot in the Guinness Book of Records.
That’s pretty impressive, but we’re sure there are people out there who can beat that time. Are you up for the challenge?
Schooner race drinking game
What Is The Schooner Race Drinking Game?
The schooner race is a drinking game that is played with two teams of at least people.
To play the game, each team member must have a pint glass filled with beer (or any other beverage). The first person of each team must then drink from their pint glass until it is empty and then hand it off to their partner. The next drinker must then finish the entire contents of their pint glass as quickly as possible. This goes on until all the team members have competed. The first team to finish their drinks wins!
If you want to make things more interesting, you can add penalties for teams who finish their drinks too slowly, or for teams who spill any of their drink.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your team together and see who can win the schooner race!
Spoof Drinking Game
What Is The Spoof Drinking Game?
The spoof drinking game is a great way to get your friends drunk while also having a lot of fun. To play the game, you will need at least four people and a deck of cards.
To start the game, each player is dealt two cards face down. The player to the left of the dealer then starts the game by naming a number between two and ten, without looking at their own cards. The player to their left must then put down one of their cards, face up. This card must either be higher or lower than the number named by the first player.
For example, if the first player names eight, the second player could put down either a nine or a seven. If the player cannot put down a card, they must drink. The game then continues to the left, with each player either putting down a card or taking a drink.If the player puts down a card that is equal to the number named by the first player, they can choose any player to drink. The game continues until all players have run out of cards. The last player standing is the winner!
Spoof With Coins.
Here every player has 3 coins in their pocket. They pull out of their pocket their hand containing, zero, one, two, or all three of their coins. Everyone keeps their fists clenched, so the coins are hidden. The idea is then to take turns to guess the combined total number contained in all the players’ hands. Once all guesses are made, everyone opens their hand to reveal the coins. These are all added up and the results are discovered.
If anyone was correct in the total number of coins they are eliminated and must finish a full drink. Then the next round takes place with the remaining players. This continues until only 1 player remains and he is crowned the victor.
No Bum Calls: This rule means that players are not allowed to guess a number that’s not physically possible with their bet. For example if there is 4 players playing, and the player in question is holding 1 coin, he cannot call “12” because technically the maximum with his hand considered would be 10.
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API