Best Hell’s Kitchen Season Revealed
An Introduction to the Best Hell’s Kitchen Season
The best season of “Hell’s Kitchen” is unanimously agreed upon to be Season 14. This thrilling and suspense-filled series of the world-renowned show starred fan-favorite contestant Meghan Gill. During this season, viewers were treated to a full display of fascinating cooking challenges, intense team building experiences, and moments filled with witty banter between Chef Gordon Ramsey and his contestants. If you haven’t seen this yet, grab it here and enjoy.
Let us explore some of the best parts that made Season 14 such an amazing season:
Did You Know?
Here are 10 interesting facts about Series 14.
- The series was filmed in the world-famous Hell’s Kitchen restaurant, located in Los Angeles, California.
- The average viewership for the season was 7.72 million viewers per episode, making it one of the most-watched seasons of all time.
- Season 14 featured 12 contestants from 8 different countries, representing a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
- Over 750 applications were submitted for this season alone, illustrating the huge popularity of the series around the globe.
- The Hell’s Kitchen set had to be transformed into a semi-outdoor kitchen due to COVID-19 restrictions on indoor dining in LA County during filming.
- Contestants cooked with exotic ingredients such as pea shoots, yuzu and finger limes sourced directly from local farmers markets in Los Angeles County during their challenges.
- The “Taste It Now Make It” challenge required contestants to create a dish that paid homage to Los Angeles cuisine as well as their own culinary style.
- The winner of Season 14 is set to receive $250,000 cash prize plus a one year position working at Ramsay’s flagship restaurant, Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen in Las Vegas, Nevada .
- Over 500 donations were made from fans of the show towards an emergency fund for restaurant workers affected by Covid-19 in Los Angeles County during Season 14’s filming period.
- A proportion of proceeds from viewers’ donations via the ‘Gift A Meal’ campaign will go towards providing food delivery services to elderly populations or those facing financial hardships during difficult times associated with Covid-19 lockdowns throughout the country.
Best Hell’s Kitchen Season Winners & Losers
When it came to the final of Season 14, it was Meghan Gill and Brian law awaiting behind the door for the announcement. Meghan Gill did triumph and the runner up of Series 14 was Brian Young.
Meghan Gill emerged as the winner of “Hell’s Kitchen” Season 14 on June 9, 2015. She was awarded the position of head chef at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill in Caesars Atlantic City.
Gordon Ramsay had the following to say about Meghan’s victory: “Meghan has every quality I look for in a head chef. She is passionate, determined, and has an incredible palate. But most importantly, Meghan is a natural leader who brings out the best in her fellow chefs. Such talent is rare and I have no doubt that she will be a great success in Atlantic City.”
You either love or loathe the guy, but his ranting and tantrums are funny to watch, especially when people are sending up raw fish, and he’s comparing it to sushi, or yelling about the lamb is so undercooked it was running in the field 5 minutes ago. it’s amazing how much shit the contestants take in an effort to win a job paying $250k a year. Personally I’d be booted for punching some of the idiots who appear on the show.
Last update on 2024-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API