HOW TO FIX [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] ERROR CODE:
Microsoft Outlook error codes such as [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] Uncovered
What is pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9 that causes problems? This type of error code stop you from sending and receiving emails in your Outlook account. This error mainly occurs when the Outlook application is unable to connect to Exchange server.
Fixing Error [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] code Explained
To begin fixing [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code, follow these steps that are given below:
– First of all launch the MS outlook on your PC or Laptop.
– On the Menu bar, click File then Account Settings and select “Data Files” tab.
– Now in Data files section, choose the data file (PST file) which you want to open and click on the Open button.
– Wait for a couple of minutes and select with which you want to work on your Outlook account, click OK.
– On the Tools menu, click Account Settings and then double-click Email address.
– In the Email addresses dialog box that is displayed, choose “More settings” option.
– Finally in Advanced tab, clear out the checkmark from Use Cached Mode as long as I have connectivity checking box which is beside Delete email from server after xx day(s) . Then click OK button .
In this way you can fix [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code problem easily !!!
Main Reasons [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] Error Code Occurs:
There can be many reasons behind Outlook error code like [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] occurring on your computer. Some of the common causes are listed here below:
1) Exchange Server is not running properly or it might be down. To fix this issue, check that the connection between your PC and server is working fine or else you will have to restart both of them.
2) Another reason for this error code could be manual deletion of emails from server so always try to use automatic synchronization options because using automatic synchronization feature helps you update changes in email folders immediately without any delay.
3) If the PST file has reached its maximum file size limit then also you will get this error code.
4) If your Outlook profile was configured improperly then you will get this error code.
5) Outdated version of Outlook is another reason for [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9]error code to occur on your computer, so it is very important that you keep updating the application regularly.
So, these are some of the most common reasons behind getting [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9]error code in MS Outlook.
How To Update Outlook
Downloading and installing the latest updates for Outlook application is one of the most effective solutions to fix [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9]error code. So, follow these steps to update the application:
– First of all open Microsoft website and go for downloads option then download update file that is compatible with your Outlook version.
– Then install this update file on your computer and restart your PC. Now try opening MS Outlook again and see if it helps you or not.
For resolving [pii_email_e80c99419553948887a9] error code issue in Outlook, following these simple steps will definitely help you out so follow them to fix the problem in no time. If you still have any further queries then write us in comments section below and we will try our best to reach out to you as soon as possible. There are hundreds, if not thousands of error codes currently. If we see any that are are becoming problematic, we will list them here on the site.
While we try to give guidance how to clean these up, it is always worth getting a second pair of eyes to look over too. As technology advances, it is just one of those things that there will me more and more things that can go wrong.
If you have a tech product that has an extended warranty, it’s worth reaching out to the tech support teams too.